Bringing students into the Indigenous community.
Immerse students in Grades 7-12 in an authentic Indigenous community experience: Frog Lake: The Untold Stories!
Be prepared to:
“You did a fantastic job bringing the perspective of our people and what it means to be a part of humanity in this world. You really hit the point of how our people lived and still live today, and it’s emotional to watch.”
“The documentary produced by I Am Compelled is very good because it connects all of us to the people talking and preserves our history as a nation. Our students will benefit from hearing these stories for generations to come.”
Watch the Trailer
Here's what's included:
- A 30-Minute documentary video - Frog Lake: The Untold Stories
- 10 authentic Indigenous stories from Frog Lake
- 1 drum song by 13-year-old Braxton Quinney
- 1 story about the Dewberry Museum that holds artifacts from the 1800s
- 1 bonus story about Missing and Murdered Indigenous
- Teacher Resource Guide
- Program Rundown
- Feedback survey for teachers and students
- Pre-discussion questions
- Post-discussion questions
Purchase exclusive 60 day access for your school for only $350.00.
Purchasing for a School Board?
Stay in touch with us!